The rules for submitting your articles to Ubscure are simple, but they must be followed!
- The articles that you submit must be your own work - You may not submit articles written by other authors and the content must be unique. No rebranded articles allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit. Articles written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as they are being used only by yourself. Our
definition of "unique" means that your articles must only appear on Ubscure. If your articles are found on other websites they will be deleted.
- By submitting your articles to Ubscure, you grant us the right to publish your articles - We may publish your article anywhere on our website, blog, or syndicate through RSS. We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
- By submitting your articles to Ubscure, you grant others the right to publish your articles -
Other Ubscure users have the right to publish your articles on their websites, in their
newsletters or ezines, and more as long as the article is left in the original state. This includes
the resource box which provides you credit as the author of the content. Those who wish to republish articles
from Ubscure must also give proper credit to Ubscure as the original source of the article.
- Affiliate links are allowed only in the resource box! - The articles that you submit to Ubscure may contain affiliate links. However, you must understand that most article publishers will not post your article on their site if it contains
affiliate links. The article publisher would already be doing you a favor by promoting your article, but promoting your affiliate link as well would be above
and beyond. Use this privilege wisely as it may, in some cases, do more harm than good as far as obtaining customers and traffic through your resource box.
- Submitting your articles to Ubscure does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind - You will not receive compensation from Ubscure.com or the users of our directory for articles you submit. The only monetary value you will gain
from this site will be through the use of your own affiliate links in your resource box. See previous paragraph to learn about the dangers of using affiliate links in your articles.
- Submitting an article in no ways guarantees inclusion in our directory - We reserve the right to delete an article from our database for any reason.
- Articles must be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting - Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and bad grammar. We do monitor article submissions and we will reject content that doesn't meet this requirement.
- Do not submit articles containing pornographic or illegal content - Any articles containing inappropriate sexual content or information about, or promoting, illegal activities will be deleted immediately. The author's account will be banned
and their privileges as a contributor to this site will be removed.