Advice from experts across the board is that featuring a blog on your site will help your site to feature on search engine results pages. Google tell you themselves that it’s one of the smartest free SEO tools there is, because it enables you to feature fresh content on a regular basis and keeps visitors interested in whatever service you provide.
From a purely marketing point of view, a blog will bring your company to the attention of potential clients and is therefore a wise addition to your site. Simply having a good blog is effective search engine optimisation in itself. Good search engine optimisation services will tell you that there’s more to it than this, however, and that a blog provides enormous potential when it comes to technical issues like SEO link building, social media optimisation and online reputation management. Unfamiliar terms? You’re probably more familiar with what they mean than you think. As an Internet user yourself you’re probably aware of what good blogs can accomplish for sites that you yourself use regularly.
It’s always worth consulting a good team of SEO consultants to get an insight into the finer points of how the big names determine your relevance to users, and how you can present the most appealing image to them. One basic fact that experts are agreed on is that good marketing is good SEO. Google have said in the past that good SEO is forgetting that search engines exist, but these days no one can afford to do that, and there are ways that you can help your site get onto results pages that go beyond simple good marketing.
We’ve compiled a list of five tips that will help you get the optimal position with search engines you need to stay ahead in the competitive online marketplace.
1. Use software that tracks visitors to your blog. Information is power, and knowing just who’s reading and linking to your site can be invaluable. For one thing, link building is one of the most important strategies you can employ to get ahead. If you know who’s paying attention to your blog you’ll be able to target users who’re likely to link beneficially to your pages. We suggest that you develop contacts in the online community that are authoritative and relevant. Keep a database of potential clients and target them with newsletters, campaigns and good content in your blog and on other parts of your site.
2. Get active in the community. Whatever service you provide via your site, there’ll be a community of publishers on the web who are involved in similar or related endeavours. Decide what your place in that community is and get involved. Contribute to forums and leave comments on other blogs. Link wisely to other blogs and encourage the sharing of ideas and opinions. Exposure is key to getting your product to the people who are likely to bring revenue to your company. With that in mind, get seen, get known and generally get involved!
3. Get a recognisable logo for your blog. Once you start to get out in the world of blogging, social media and forums, it’s a very good idea to have a strong identity. If you have a logo then users will be able to instantly recognise your material when they see it. Build a reputation that will stand you in good stead for the future. Choose a logo that will stand the test of time. Avoid gimmicky logos that might have short-term appeal only. Keep in mind that the sites that are well established have nurtured their reputation, and choose a logo that represents your company effectively.
4. Have good, fresh content in your blog. Good content is likely to be included in directories that will get your content, and therefore the links back to your own site, to a very wide audience for a long time.
5. Make a page on Squidoo. Sites that allow users to post on their pages are an excellent way of getting your message to a wider audience. Squidoo is one such example. Create a page and feature good content. See how far it can take you. You might be surprised by the opportunities that present themselves!
What our tips have in common is that they’re all relatively easy to accomplish. Spend time doing each thing well and you’ll find that search engines really start to take notice of your site.
The Article is written by searchengineoptimisation.com/seo-blog/ providing Seo Blog
and Search Engine Optimisation Blog
Services. Visit http://www.searchengineoptimisation.com/seo-blog/
for more information on searchengineoptimisation.com/seo-blog/Products & Services